L – Latest News
Stop everything you’re doing and listen up!
OpenAI has just launched GPT-4, and it’s not just any AI model, folks. This bad boy has human-level performance on various academic and professional benchmarks, making it a game-changer.
Google is set to add AI features to its Workspace products
The new features will enable users to generate, summarise and brainstorm text with AI in Google Docs, produce full emails in Gmail, and create AI imagery, audio and video to illustrate presentations in Slides.
Buckle up and get ready for some hard truth, because engagement rates are dropping across the board!
But don’t fret, read this article to get the latest scoop on the median engagement rates for 14 industries on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter, and learn how to step up your social media game!
A – A.I. For Growth
Get ready to sit back, relax, and watch your blog take off!
Botz, the magical genie of content creation, will grant you unlimited wishes for fresh and juicy articles that will make your blog pop like a firework!
Looking for a sidekick to keep you entertained on Twitter and LinkedIn?
Look no further than Replai – the app that brings ChatGPT’s brainpower right to your fingertips! Say goodbye to boring conversations and hello to witty comebacks and helpful insights.
Find anyone’s email on LinkedIn and become a lead-generation superhero
It’s like having a bloodhound in your pocket, sniffing out email addresses so you can pitch like a boss. Get it now and thank us later!
U – Uplevel Ads
When it comes to plant-powered health there are few organizations bigger than The Food Revolution Network with over 700,000 members. John & Ocean Robbins combine subject matter expertise with incredible business and marketing acumen and implementation.
Today we are going to look at a Facebook ad for one of their many evergreen webinar funnels. Let’s dive in.
Ad Version 1 – Medium Form – Tackling Type 2 Masterclass
3 Elements To Inspire Your Ad Campaigns:
- Look at that opening hook; “Each year, type 2 diabetes claims more than a million lives…” What an attention grabbing line. If you have type 2 diabetes or if you are worried that your lifestyle will lead you to type 2 diabetes, there is no way you will skim past this without paying attention. Now there are no fingers being pointed here. People are not being called out over their health but a real problem is surfaced and people are forced to ask…. Could this be me in the future?
- They immediately move to tackling an objection. “We often treat it with medication….” It is important to join the conversation that your audience is having in their head and lead them where you want them to go. The best marketing set up an enemy, someone or something to throw stones at, to blame. To create an us v them feeling. Once you establish an enemy you want to discredit them. No I’m not talking about a mudslinging political campaign. I’m talking about establishing why your solution is superior to the alternative – “serious side effects, are expensive and often don’t work”
- “That’s why this message is so urgent” Remember this is an evergreen campaign, but that still doesn’t mean that you can instill urgency. Remember urgency will drive more people to take action, scarcity will drive people to pay more for a solution.
N – Now Launching
Webinar Opt-In Page – Above The Fold
Webinar Opt-In Page – Pop Up
Webinar Opt-In Page – Registration Bucketing Question
3 Elements To Inspire Your Ad Campaigns:
- Attack Conventional Wisdom. Counter cultural arguments are extremely powerful. Even non-conspiracy theorists love when conventional wisdom is wrong. People respect others who challenge the status quo. People also hate when they feel they have been lied to or there is some hidden truth that has been kept from them. This headline is very compelling. They have triggered curiosity, suspicion, and FOMO. This is one of the best ways you can get people to register for your webinar or lead magnet.
- This Masterclass is absolutely FREE and plays in your local time – I love how they have verbalized the evergreen nature of the webinar and portrayed a potential negative in a positive light.
- Once you enter your contact details there is a 2nd step to the registration process. If this question was asked up front it would reduce the conversation rates significantly. As people have already entered their contact details and committed to the process there will be very little fall off with the request for extra info. However, that info is massively valuable. Based on people’s answers you can now have 3 different sales sequences which focus on the specific situation of each avatar. Everything from hooks, challenges, emotional drivers, outcomes and testimonials can be tailored to speak to the specific avatar. This is guaranteed to increase your sales during your follow up sequence.
3 Elements We’d Test:
- We’d test removing the support and login menu. Any distraction is likely to reduce conversion.
- There is some debate as to whether video increases or decreases on page conversion rates. It is likely that Ocean has tested the registration page with and without the video trailer. If you are including video on your registration page I would definitely test: Voomly https://www.voomly.com/. There are plenty of tools with similar functionality but this pops a registration form when a video gets to a certain point.
- I’d test with and without the social sharing icons in the header and sidebar. Unless you are getting a significant number of shares and these shares are producing registrations I would take these off. They are not driving people to register for the webinar. I would set up a test that removes them from the opt-in page but adds them to the thank you page. People will be more likely to share once they have registered. One question I have is….How many people are willing to admit having or being worried about type 2 diabetes and sharing it openly on their social channels?
- SWIPE FILE – 0040 – Ocean Robbins – Webinar Registration Page
- SWIPE FILE – 0040 – Ocean Robbins – Webinar Registration Pop Up – Step 1
- SWIPE FILE – 0040 – Ocean Robbins – Webinar Registration Pop Up – Step 2
- SWIPE FILE – 0040 – Ocean Robbins – Webinar Registration Thank You
C – Conversion Psychology
There are ONLY 3 ways to grow your online business.
To be successful, you need to crack all 3 areas.
But…. master the third, and your knowledge commerce business will explode…
- To grow your online business, you need the skills and systems to i) attract new customers, ii) sell more to existing customers, iii) retain customers for longer. Simple, I know, but don’t mistake simplicity for ease.
- Most online business owners focus on attracting new customers. Having a system to introduce fresh prospects and convert them into customers is essential. However, it is also the most difficult and expensive.
- Your lead generation, copywriting, and offer creation skills are key during this phase. The “best” rarely wins. Instead, it’s the marketer that demonstrates how their product solves the #1 pain point of their audience.
- To sell more to existing customers, answer the question: How can I help them get their desired result faster with fewer headaches? The answer is rarely “more”. Give shortcuts. People will pay to buy back their time.
- Upsells, downsells, order bumps, cross-sells, and add-ons are all ways to increase average order value. Make them feel like the logical next step for customers to take. On their way to solving their major pain point.
- Focus on retention and optimizing customer lifetime value to unlock the power of compounding in your online business. This is both strategy and execution. Crack this, and your success is inevitable.
- Step 1 is to create a success path for your customers through your business. Have low, medium, and high ticket options for them to ascend. Mini-course, signature course, membership, group coaching, mastermind.
- Step 2 GET RESULTS. Without results, you don’t have an online business. Obsess over getting your customers the results you promise. No one leaves because they made too much progress. Results = Customers for life.
H – Hot Take
Go on…. go for a little walk…