Profitable Facebook Ads: Framing Your Offer in the Right Way
Want more profitable Facebook Ads?
You gotta work on your offer.
Simple changes to how you present your offer can result in big $$$.
This is called Framing.
Here are 6 ways you can use Framing to increase your course or membership sales.
- Framing is a psychological principle that refers to how the way information is presented can influence how it’s perceived. In other words, it’s all about the packaging! How the information is presented is more important than the information.
- For example, let’s say you’re selling a course on how to start a successful business. Instead of just listing the course features, frame it as a solution to a problem. “Are you tired of struggling to make your business work? Learn the secrets to success with our course!”
- When presenting your offer, don’t focus on just the deliverables. Spend 90% of your time painting a picture of what life will be like when they achieve the transformation you promise. What will they see, hear, feel and do differently? – Link this to their dreams.
- Another strategy is to use testimonials and success stories from previous members. This will frame your course or membership as having a proven track record of success. Now, potential buyers will be more likely to take the plunge.
- Don’t forget positive and negative framing. There is a big difference between a surgeon telling you you have a 90% survival rate or a 10% chance of dying. Remember we are more motivated to avoid pain than gain pleasure.
- Lastly, use value frames. Value frames make us feel like we are getting a better deal. For example, 20% off a $999 doesn’t look as impressive as $199 off. But it isn’t just monetary value. You can also appeal to the values of your audience. Environmentally friendly, health conscious, equal opportunity….