Boosting Course Sales on Facebook with Psychology
Want to take your Facebook ads & marketing copy to the next level?
- Establish a reference point. Quote higher prices for your 1-on-1 or small group coaching packages and then present the price for your course or membership. Your audience will perceive the lower price as a great deal, even if it’s still higher than competitors.
- Use social proof. Highlight the success of other customers who have taken your course or joined your membership. Testimonials, case studies & reviews are all great ways to use social proof as an anchor.
- Create scarcity. People place a higher value on things that are scarce or limited. By creating a sense of scarcity in your copy, you can make your course or membership site seem more valuable. Set a deadline or limit the number of spots available.
- Use bonuses wisely. Adding bonuses to your offer can make it seem more valuable, but be careful not to overdo it. Too many bonuses can decrease the perceived value of your offer. Pick bonuses that answer objections or help people move faster.
- Be consistent. Use the same anchor points throughout your copy and marketing materials to create a cohesive message and make it easier for your audience to perceive the value of your offer.