A super simple sales page format to inspire you
Brian and Scott Moran of Samcart are in the middle of a launch for a new online course using the Samcart digital content platform.
Samcart has long been known as a popular way for digital creators to sell products and collect cash online.
In the past 6 months, they have added the ability to host digital content for memberships and courses.
As a good online business does, they sat back and asked themselves:
- What is the biggest challenge facing our Perfect-Fit Client?
- What is the one thing which if we could solve for our Perfect-Fit Client would help them move forward?
- What is the one thing holding our Perfect-Fit Client back
- What would a Perfect-Fit Client need to believe before they purchased our primary product (Samcart)?
But that isn’t why I am sharing this sales page today.
Look at the very top of the page. There is a menu bar that lays out the format of their sales page.
Look how clear they make the thought process for their audience:
- The Problem with Traffic
- The Truth About Traffic
- Traffic Solutions For Creators
- Let Me Show You How It Works
- What You Get
If you want an outline for an effective sales page……. there you go.
Change just two words:
- Traffic – what you are offering
- Creators – who you are offering it to
….and you have an outline for the narrative of your sales page.
Sure there are other sales page elements like:
- VSL – Video Sales Letter
- Testimonials / Case Studies / Social Proof
- Offer Stack
- Call To Action
But this is a great way to think of the journey that you want people to go on through your copy.